Jersey City Rooms For Rent - New Baths
Rooms / 572 views / Popular
Jersey City Rooms for Rent
Address: 69 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nwk
Room Price Range: $175 – $250 / Week
– Community feel to the building, clean, quiet street
– Renovated bathrooms and rooms
– Bus Lines: 13, 27, 39, 40, 59, 62, 65, ,66, 67, 70
– Train Lines: NJ Transit: Raritan Valley, Northeast Corridor, NJ Coast. PATH.
– No residents under age of 18 allowed
– Take-home income must be 2x rent
– Rent price assumes single occupant. Rent increases $50 per week for second occupant
– No pets
– No Smoking
– All utilities included
– Furnished with Fresh bed
– Furnished with clean stove and sink
– Renovated rooms
– Renovated common bathrooms
– Superintendent on-site
– Move in Fees: 1st week’s rent, last week’s credit, $30 application fee, $30 key deposit
– $75 charge for the second person in the unit
– No loitering permitted
– No Smoking
Please Contact Wanda @ 862.895.6100 to discuss our Jersey City rooms for rent.
Check out our Other Rooms.
Need help promoting your apartment rentals, let Exit One help. Contact us today!
There is a considerable difference between apartment hunting and trying to find yourself a room for rent. The biggest problem you may face is a bad neighbor or an irresponsible subletter. Of course, the best thing will always be to deal with a landlord directly. In these cases, you will always know that they are not against the subletting and you’re renting the room legally.
Looking for a room for rent might be tricky, but we have some tips to help.
Don’t rush to look for the hottest listings before you set your budget and make a list of your needs. Since you’re looking for a room, it’s quite obvious that your budget is limited. However, you should know your price limits before you start calling landlords and attending the tours.
First of all, calculate the exact amount of money that you’ll be ready to spend on your rent on a monthly basis.
This will help you to filter out the pricey listings that may hit your budget too hard. You should do that before you start your search. Otherwise, you’ll note an expensive listing, fall in love with it and deal with the fact that you cannot rent it.
Also, don’t forget to work on the list of your needs. Your best bet will be to take a piece of paper and literally write down what you look for in the room of your dreams.
Don’t forget that the location is always one of the most important things. Your commute time to work can be too overwhelming for you. Another thing to consider is the amenities that the house should have.